Low Tide #02 Kent
I discovered these 'sculptures' at low tide on a very foggy morning in April on the north coast of Kent in Birchington. After years of battering by the sea and weather, these incredible beach erosion barriers become eerie artifacts to the sea's power and mystery.
- Prints available in A4, A3, A1 & A0 sizes from only £30.
- Free shipping worldwide.
- Limited Edition, 20 per size.
- Signed & numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
- Archival C-Type prints (high quality photo paper).
- Printed with white border.
- Framing available on request.
- (*A4 size non-editioned)
Please feel free to get in touch with any questions about the photographs, prints or prices. It's always great to chat or get feedback on my work. email@example.com