This photograph is part of an ongoing series on ancient woodlands of England. Epping Forest has been a Royal Forest since the 17th Century and is typical of the woodland that used to cover much of the UK. I became really interested in double exposures and how, when two or three images are combined, they create a completely new composition that in reality doesn't actually exist. Experimenting in photography is a constant wonder.
- Prints available in A4, A3, A1 & A0 sizes from only £30.
- Free shipping worldwide.
- Limited Edition, 20 per size.
- Signed & numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
- Archival C-Type prints (high quality photo paper).
- Printed with white border.
- Framing available on request.
- (*A4 size non-editioned)
Please feel free to get in touch with any questions about the photographs, prints or prices. It's always great to chat or get feedback on my work. email@example.com